Welcome to the National Taiwan Museum of Art - Collection website In order to give you more peace of mind to use the various services provided by the website, we hereby explain to you that the copyright notice of this website is as follows:
- All contents published on this website, except as stipulated in the Copyright Law, may not be the subject of copyright (such as laws, orders, speeches prepared by civil servants, press releases, etc. - please refer to Article 9 of the Copyright Law), and other texts, Photography, pictures, sound recordings, images and other information are protected by copyright law. If you need to use it, please follow the instructions in the “Application for Authorization” on this website.
- Anyone who is not allowed to be the subject of copyright shall be free to use it and welcome to use it widely.
- The information content of this website is protected by copyright law. In addition to reasonable use, it shall be obtained after obtaining the consent or authorization of the property owner.
- The above "reasonable use situation" is as follows:
- The information on this website that is reasonably used is: the subject matter (including the title, text and image) published in the name of "National Taiwan Museum of Art", and the introduction of the value-added application (including the title and text and pictures) Small file, etc., that is, the author is the information of the National Taiwan Museum of Art.
- The above information, within a reasonable range, may be reproduced, publicly broadcasted or publicly transmitted for personal or family non-profit purposes. Please indicate the source when using it.
- For reporting, commentary, teaching, research, or other legitimate purposes, you may cite information on the reasonable use of this website. When quoting, please indicate the source.
- For other reasonable use cases, please refer to Articles 44 to 65 of the Copyright Law.
- Except for the removal of or change of rights management electronic information in accordance with Article 80 of the Copyright Law, it is not legally possible to use the work; or because the recording or transmission system must be removed or changed technically, The rights management electronic information indicated on the website may not be removed or changed without permission.
About the scope of policy
The following information security policies apply to the collection, use and protection of personal data involved in your activities on the website of the Library, but do not apply to the websites of government agencies or other websites linked to the functions of the website of the Library. All websites linked by the Library, regardless of whether they are operated by the Library, have their own exclusive copyright policies, and the Library does not bear any joint responsibility. When you conduct activities on these websites, the protection of personal data applies to the copyright and information security policies of each website.